Experts in home demolition Gold Coast
Home demolition is a big job that should only be entrusted to Total Excavation Gold Coast professionals.
We have the experience and expertise to handle any home demolition project, large or small. We’ll work with you to develop a plan that meets your needs and budget.
We understand that this can be a difficult time for homeowners. That’s why we work hard to complete each demolition project as quickly and efficiently as possible so that you can move on with your life.
Contact us today for a free consultation on your home demolition project!
Types of home demolition
Home demolition can be done in different ways. some of these types of home demolition include:
1. Full home demolition is when the entire house is demolished, including the foundation. This is typically done when the house is in such poor condition that it’s not worth trying to salvage.
2. Partial home demolition is when only part of the house is demolished, usually just one section or room
What to do with the debris
After the demolition is over, debris needs to be cleared. There are different ways to do so. The first option is to go through the debris and sort out what can be recycled. This includes metals, glass, plastics, and certain types of wood.
The second option is to take the debris to a landfill. This is the most common method as it is the most accessible and affordable way to eliminate debris. The third option is to incinerate the debris. This is not a very common method as it can be pretty expensive.
Tips for hiring a demolition contractor
The following are some tips that you should keep in mind when hiring a demolition contractor:
– Make sure that the contractor is licensed and insured.
– Get multiple quotes from different contractors.
– Ask for references from previous clients.
– Make sure that the contractor has a safety plan in place.
– Do your research on the contractor before making a decision.
Why should you choose us?
Home demolition is a big job. It’s not one you want to take on yourself.
That’s why we’re here. We’re experts in home demolition and can take care of everything for you – from the initial consultation to the final cleanup. We’ll make sure the process is as smooth and stress-free as possible for you.
We understand this is a big decision, and we want to ensure you’re making the right one. That’s why we offer free consultations so you can get all your questions answered and see what our team can do for you.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!